To establish and maintain eligibility for federal student aid and some other student aid programs you must:
- Be a regularly admitted student enrolled in a degree program. Exceptions to this policy.
- Be enrolled as indicated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Notify the Department of Student Financial Aid regarding any change to your enrollment hours as this may necessitate an adjustment to your award.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (Federal Student Aid)
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Not owe a refund or repayment on an educational grant
- Not be in default on an educational loan
- Agree to use federal student aid funds solely for educational purposes
- Not have borrowed in excess of annual or aggregate limits on a Title IV student loan
- Apply for each aid type being requested by the deadline date each year as required
- Incarcerated students. Restrictions in eligibility.
- Meet other requirements as specified by federal, state and institutional regulations