Undeclared Students

When an Undeclared student completes 75 hours they will no longer be able to receive Federal Aid until they declare a Major.  Completed hours are hours completed with a passing grade and does not include withdrawal hours.  The 75 completed hours includes all transfer credit hours, CLEP academic credit and credit hours earned or awarded here at Mississippi State University.  Any questions pertaining to Financial Aid please call 662-325-2450.  Any academic questions about status as an undeclared student please call Academic Advising Center at 662-325-4052.