VSI - Dependent Student Income Verification

For 2019/2020
Did you file a 2017 tax return?

You have three options.

Option 1

Submit a signed copy of the 2017 IRS 1040EZ, 1040A, or 1040 tax return that was filed with the IRS to MSU Financial Aid.


Option 2

Submit a 2017 IRS tax return transcript. To order the transcript, go to www.IRS.gov. Then submit the transcript to MSU Financial Aid.

Visit www.IRS.gov


Option 3

Resubmit your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer your tax information. To resubmit, go to: www.FAFSA.gov.

Visit www.FAFSA.gov

You MUST submit the Dependent Student Nontax Filer Form. Click the link below, fill out the form and submit it to MSU Financial Aid.

VSI Dependent Student Nontax Filer