Financial Aid awards may be reevaluated due to special circumstances:
- Divorce of Student or supporting Parent
- Death of Spouse or supporting Parent
- Loss of income or unemployment of student, spouse, or supporting Parent
- Excessive and unusual family medical expenses not covered by insurance
- Other exceptional circumstances
All requests to revise your award must include supporting documentation (copies of check stubs, medical expenses, etc., and/or thorough written explanation). Students who do not meet one of the above guidelines or students failing to provide proper documentation will have their requests denied. You must complete the Special Circumstance form. These forms are available by contacting a counselor in the Department of Student Financial Aid.